A Camp in the woods
A downloadable game
Search through cabins, villages, dark and unwelcoming forests. Your flashlight is your best friend.
What the developer has to say about it:
In "A Camp in the woods", you play the role of one of other survivors from an accident overseas. You and Lindsay managed to survive the harsh sea using a life boat, but ended up in an unknown place. It is around christmas, snow is everywhere. Who knows what perils wander the dark woods of such a mysterious island.. After much walking, Lindsay comes back with the *much* waited news: An empty cabin by the woods, and you both hole up there for the night. -- You got saved from one of many problems: Hypothermia at the hands of the unforgiving island.
What Curse said about it:
"In the game, you play as a character that must abandon a sinking ship after the vessel hit an iceberg. You escape using a lifeboat and find yourself on a mysterious island near France. You'll have to explore villages, caverns, and even sewers to find out exactly what happened on this island - and how to escape. A Camp in the Woods features a completely original soundtrack, a rich shadow and lights system, and an eerie, dense atmosphere." - Gamepedia by Curse
- Immersive shadows mechanics.
- Built-in translation system allows for easy community translating to multiple languages.
- Bugs can be fixed quickly through the launcher automatic updates.
- Gather ores and other items and process them to be able to complete secondary quests and access new locations.
- Immersive soundtrack that will for sure help in the mysterious atmosphere.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $4.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files: